Student Outreach – Students
- Attend MCA education sessions for free.
- Participate in all MCA events for free. Based upon availability.
- Discover opportunities that will help you start and advance your career.
- Develop effective leadership and communication skills needed to succeed in the industry.
- Gain first-hand experience in the construction community by collaborating with professors, industry professionals, and peers.
- Get paired with a mentor in the industry to be a resource and help you learn the ropes. Based upon availability.
- Network and make connections with industry leaders of all trades.
The MCA Annual Scholarship application is now available! MCA is thrilled to offer several scholarships to students in a 4-year program or tech/trade school program. MCA is dedicated to helping students achieve their educational goals. Since 2011, MCA has given $79,500 in scholarship funds to 48 students at 12 different colleges to help achieve their education goals. View a full list of scholarships.
|APPLY FOR MCA’S 2023 ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP
|ALL INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIPS
Resource Guides & Blogs
- How to Ace Your Job Interview: A Guide for Students Entering the Construction Industry
- How to Network Successfully: A Guide for Students Entering the Construction Industry
- AGC ConstructorCast
- Lean Construction Blog Podcast
- Build In-Practice, Greiner Construction
- Surveyor Says! The NSPS Podcast
- Build Me Up KA Podcast
Check out our company members’ career and job openings!
Bauer Design Build
Career page: https://bauerdesignbuild.com/about/careers/
Career page: https://dorancompanies.com/careers/
Career page: https://www.krausanderson.com/careers/
Career page: https://koniknetwork.com/job-search/
Loeffler Construction & Consulting
Veit & Company, Inc.
Career page: www.veitusa.com/careers
Congratulations to Our Scholarship Recipients!
The Minnesota Construction Association would like to congratulate the 2022-2023 recipients of the MCA Annual Scholarship. We’re grateful to have these young professionals involved in our organization! We look forward to their continued growth and contributions to the construction industry.
South Dakota State University
MN State University, Mankato
University of Minnesota
University of Northern Iowa
Tech/Trade School Program
Dunwoody College of Technology
Alexandria Technical and Community College