- MCA leaders Gregg Johnson, Peter Hilger, Chuck Rauenhorst, Fred King, Brett Grendahl, Ben Newlin and Mohamed Diab join forces to establish Construct*ium.
- Construct*ium becomes MCA’s Student Outreach Program.
- The Construct*ium website goes live.
- A pilot mentorship program is launched.
- Student events and competitions are developed.
- The first Leadership Training Academy (formerly Pentathlon) is hosted at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- MCA’s Mentorship Program grows to 30 student participants.
- The second Leadership Training Academy grows to over 80 student participants from regional schools.
- MCA’s Mentorship Program grows to 80 student participants.
- The third Leadership Training Academy hosted 63 student participants.
- Partnerships expand to 12 academic institutions.
- All professors from our Partnerships Schools receive a free MCA membership.
- MCA updates the Construct*ium website page, changes page tab to Students and adds a new page specifically to promote available scholarships.
- Construct*ium holds a successfully virtual Leadership Training Academy with 75 student participants from 9 different schools
- MCA works to grow the impact of Construct*ium as a new Student Outreach section of the website is launched in August of 2021 with improved content for students, schools and industry businesses.