MCA is dedicated to helping you graduate, connect with industry professionals and shape your career. Take advantage of a free membership, scholarships, and more.
Leading educational institutions throughout the midwest have experienced the impact MCA’s commitment to education. Discover what MCA has to offer your students.
Companies of all sizes have realized the benefits of fostering the next generation of construction professionals. Join your colleagues and MCA in this effort.
- MCA leaders Gregg Johnson, Peter Hilger, Chuck Rauenhorst, Fred King, Brett Grendahl, Ben Newlin and Mohamed Diab join forces to establish Construct*ium.
- Construct*ium becomes MCA’s Student Outreach Program.
- The Construct*ium website goes live.
- A pilot mentorship program is launched.
- Student events and competitions are developed.
- The first Leadership Training Academy (formerly Pentathlon) is hosted at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- MCA’s Mentorship Program grows to 30 student participants.
- The second Leadership Training Academy grows to over 80 student participants from regional schools.
- MCA’s Mentorship Program grows to 80 student participants.
- The third Leadership Training Academy hosted 63 student participants.
- Partnerships expand to 12 academic institutions.
- All professors from our Partnerships Schools receive a free MCA membership.
- MCA updates the Construct*ium website page, changes page tab to Students and adds a new page specifically to promote available scholarships.
- Construct*ium holds a successfully virtual Leadership Training Academy with 75 student participants from 9 different schools
- MCA works to grow the impact of Construct*ium as a new Student Outreach section of the website is launched in August of 2021 with improved content for students, schools and industry businesses.