MCA is dedicated to helping students excel in their college or university program and future career in construction.
See below for updated information on local scholarships including MCA’s Annual Scholarship.
ACEC of Minnesota
- Students must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an ABET approved engineering program*or in an accredited land surveying program within the state of Minnesota OR
- Students must be residents of Minnesota pursuing an ABET approved engineering program*or in an accredited land surveying program in a neighboring state
- Students must be entering their junior, senior or fifth year in the fall of 2021in a qualifying program
- Students must be citizens of the United States
Association of Women Contractors
Applications typically due in April. More information at awcmn.org/programs/scholarships/.
- Female students currently enrolled in construction-related fields at a four-year college; two-year community or technical college, or a construction trade school.
- You must also be a current resident of Minnesota or attending postsecondary education.
MBEX (Minnesota Builders Exchange) - NOW OPEN
MCA Annual Scholarship - NOW OPEN
The Minnesota Construction Association (MCA) Scholarship application is now available.
MCA is excited to be offering this opportunity to students through the generous donations of our many members.
Through various fund raising efforts and activities the MCA is proud to be able to assist students in pursing their educational goals in the construction industry. As a full encompassing industry leading association, we hope that you will consider the Minnesota Construction Association and the many exciting opportunities it provides to its members. MCA provides services that reach the full industry and is proud to be a supporter of the next generation of industry leaders.
For instructions and guidelines, please view the MCA Scholarship Application and return required materials promptly by the May 28, 2021 deadline. Scholarship winners will be notified in summer 2021.
If you have any further questions, please contact Jenny Wothe at 952-928-4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minnesota Concrete Council
- Student’s home address must be in Minnesota OR student must be currently enrolled in a postsecondary Minnesota school (College or University).
- Student must be pursuing an education in technical/professional fields associated with the cast-in-place concrete industry (Construction Management, Construction Engineering and Construction Administration Degrees).
- Student must have an interest in concrete materials and/or concrete frame construction.
Minnesota Subcontractors Association (MSA)
MN/ND Chapter of Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc.
Applications typically due in May. More information at: mnabc.com/Education-Training/Scholarships.
- Employed by a member in good standing with the MN/ND Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors or a son or daughter of that employee
- Any student enrolled in Minnesota State University – Mankato, Minnesota State University – Moorhead, or North Dakota State College of Science, and a member of the ABC Student Chaptero
- An individual who is classified as a veteran within the United States Armed Forces
The MCA had the honor of awarding scholarships, totaling $10,000, to four exemplary students for the 2020-2021 year. This is one of the many pursuits MCA utilizes to integrate students into the construction industry. We are grateful to have these young professionals involved in our organization and will continue to support them with their future endeavors in our industry!
University of Minnesota
Minnesota State University, Moorhead
St. Cloud State University
South Dakota State University