Code of Conduct
The Minnesota Construction Association (MCA) is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. MCA is dedicated to providing a harassment-free and respectful experience for all. We do not tolerate harassment, discrimination, disrespect, or the marginalization of those involved in events or interactions in any form.
Any individual who feels harassed, discriminated against, disrespected, or marginalized is strongly encouraged to report the incident(s) to MCA staff.
By participating in an MCA event, the individual understands that their participation is at the sole discretion of the MCA. MCA has the right to remove any individual from an event without reimbursement of registration fees or other costs. Unbecoming conduct or actions at any MCA event include, but are not limited to:
- Willful destruction of property
- Abusive language or conduct
- Abusive or derogatory criticism or comments
- Threat to or physical endangerment of others
- Offensive or excessively loud behavior
- Alcohol and/or substance-impaired behavior
- Other conduct deemed to be unbecoming in the sole discretion of the MCA
Removal from an event may preclude participation in future MCA events.
By registering for an MCA event, you agree to this Code of Conduct and are assuming all risks related to COVID-19 and other illnesses.